Saturday, August 24, 2013

Sentai Filmworks did you knew .

Sentai Filmworks is an anime distribution and licensing company . I was very pleased to find out an offical  english site where I could see a list of anime from wich some of them I find  very nice to watch .
For example  distributed by them are such anime as Fate / Stay Night , Gintama ( who doesnt love Gintama ) , Guin Saga , Clannad , Broken Blade , Book of Bantorra ( the plot starts nice but it gets fuzzy after ) ,
Appleseed ( all mecha anime fans should watch it ) , Hight School of the Dead ( I am not a fan of zombie but hte  people that liek them  def  would adore this anime ) , Letter Bee ( very interesting fantasy anime , very original plot ) , Maid - Sama ( a nice silice of life comedy anime , lots of romance also ) , No. 6 ( Nr. 6 ) ( Not a bad fantasy anime , you might get confused in some point but it is not bad  ) , Psychic Detective Yakumo ( a detective story with some  horror fiction flavour , for detective anime lovers ) , Rozen Maide and Rourouni Kenshin ( I think this aniem are so pupular that they don;t need any words ) . There is a ton of other  anime that you might find interesting on their site I allready made a long list to check out some anime I seen long time ago or I am interested to watch .

You might want to chek the  official site , It is very eassy to use and it is in english so gl  looking
http://www.sentai-filmworks.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment