Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Voltage Fighter Gowcaizer / Old anime but worth to watch

Voltage Fighter Gowcaizer 1995 - 1997
The anime starts with an school student  Isato Kaiza and the new school student . The action takes place in future , the buildings , characters and all items around have a SF movie style , the characters are interesting even the animation is old they are cute some of the mare even very glamorous .

The real action starts when they think about whom to give the kaizer stome , the stone that could destroy entire human world. I do think they went overboard a little with body parts of the characters but lol more fun that way may be . And I didn;t understood why main character went blonde in his sailor moon change in kaizer mode , may be being blonde gives him morepower , I should turn  blonde to . : } And power of love is again , I gues it is a thing of all old anime stuf with power of smth . This guys need cltohes more clothes pls they blind me , I  do like them , I am not sure yet . And they change the hair color of them all the time and hairstyle , the problem is like in brothers case , the green hair girl turns blonde , they fight and after that all hair turns blonde , I gues in the end all anime characters will be blonde .
But I do liek the main evil guy he is blonde , the president with whom this sotry starts , he is def hot , even I do not like blonde guys much .

No comments:

Post a Comment